verkleuren tattoo

• Hallo,

Hallo,

Ik ben erg benieuwd hoe het momenteel staat met het verkleuren van kleuren. Ik heb in het verleden al een keer een tattoo laten zetten. Deze was zwart. nu inmiddels ca 8 jaar later is hij blauw. Op zich is dit geen probleem ( wel jammer maar niet zo erg dat ik hem wil laten bijwerken). Alleen nu wil ik er misschien nog een laten zetten. Hier wil ik misschien groen in gebruiken. Is dit verstandig? verkleurt dit snel. is dit beter geworden in de loop de jaren? Het is namelijk ook mogelijk hem in zwart te laten zetten zonder kleur.

Alvast bedankt voor de reactie, met vriendelijke groeten

Duncan

• Hallo,

it depends very much on how you treat your tattoo… you can go with any color (the pigments improved very much over the last ten years). i think red is a color that is the least lightfast but still, if you keep them creamed with sunblocker during the summertime and try not to go on a sunbed or tan the tattooed spot too often you should have nice colors even after ten years. black is an other book. there are so many different blacks out there and they are all used. try to go to an artist where you have seen very dark healing results on friends.

in the end it all depends on you, though. any color is possible and lasts long if you treat them right

• Hallo,

OK, dus als ik er “beter” voor zorg en hem beter insmeer met zonnebrandcreme blijft hij dus mooier. Maar hoe kom ik er nu achter wanneer een tattooshop een goede zwarte inkt gebruikt? ik ken bijna geen mensen die in apeldoorn een tattoo hebben laten zetten.

En als ik een tattoo heb dan is het toch ook logisch dat mensen dat mogen zien (ook in de zomer). Hoe doen al die mensen dat dan die hun hele rug onder later tattoeren. Dat verkleurt dan toch als de hel?

• Hallo,

Well i can't help you with the black ink problem without advertising of course.

A problem in our all egoism. we want a nice looking, vibrant and sharp tattoo but we want other people to see it aswell and some even wanna be tanned. i say vicious circle, tough luck boy. you just can't have it all, is all

to do your best get a sunscreen lotion factor 30 (!) and apply it as often as possible if you go into the sun. And dont forget that all that sun lets your skin age twice as fast (triple that for the tattoo) and gives us cancer. i love nice weather and the sun but i wont bake myself in it just to get a tan and so on… its just not healthy anymore.

AND: Tattoos (what kind, style, color or black'n'grey) look shitty on tanned skin period.